West Africa Manufacturing Roundtable
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
According to data from the World Bank, Manufacturing Value Added (MVA) for the four West African markets mentioned above increased from US$47.6 billion (~S$63.9 billion) in 2017 to US$69.2 billion (~S$92.9 billion) in 2019, representing a 45.5% growth over the period. Beyond setting up a manufacturing facility in the West African markets, there are several other adjacencies that Singapore companies can participate to ride on the momentum of industrialisation in the region. These include machine supply, process design, quality certification, employee training, packaging, component sales and more.
Join us at our West Africa manufacturing roundtable to learn more about the developments in the sector and the opportunities that Singapore companies can look forward to.
Additionally, Enterprise Singapore’s Ghana office will be organising a by-invite only B2B collective pitching session with key local industry associations like Ghana Export Promotion Agency and its top manufacturing members for a curated matching session. Should you be keen to participate, please indicate interest when you register for the roundtable event.
To ensure a smooth webinar experience, kindly note the following
- Read the Pre-Session Admin Instructions before joining the session
- Ensure the app/ desktop client has been updated to the latest version
- Login using your registered email account
- Avoid logging in using multiple devices
- Use an ear piece with an in-built microphone to enable live communication features during the session
- Access via
- Zoom App *Preferred*: Download and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings" from Google Playstore or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Zoom Desktop Client: Head to Zoom.us/join and install the Desktop Client
This is a by-invite only webinar. Please contact the event organiser for any enquiries.