West Africa Built Environment Roundtable
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The two major economies combined, Nigeria and Ghana, account for 49.3% of all projects in West Africa. The region’s top 3 construction subsectors in terms of number of active projects are transport, energy and power, and real estate. The top sector in terms of value of projects however, is real estate – accounting for 27.6% of the region’s total project value. This translates into a myriad of opportunities for Singapore companies to tap into; especially in the areas of construction solutions, supply of building materials to interior fittings and even smart home solutions.
Join us for our intimate roundtable session to find out more as Enterprise Singapore’s Ghana office does a sector update highlighting key trends, challenges and opportunities within the wider built environment sector for West Africa.
- Gain insights into West Africa’s building and construction landscape and how Singapore companies can address the gaps in the market.
- Learn about the immediate needs of the market in its current climate.
To ensure a smooth webinar experience, kindly note the following
- Read the Pre-Session Admin Instructions before joining the session
- Ensure the app/ desktop client has been updated to the latest version
- Login using your registered email account
- Avoid logging in using multiple devices
- Use an ear piece with an in-built microphone to enable live communication features during the session
- Access via
- Zoom App *Preferred*: Download and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings" from Google Playstore or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Zoom Desktop Client: Head to Zoom.us/join and install the Desktop Client