Using Design Thinking to Create Better Digital Applications: Focus on Empathy!
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
• Tech and media organisations based in Singapore
Who is this for?
• Those looking at building digital applications
• Those interested to learn the basics of human-centric design thinking, principles and process
• Those in a product development or innovation role, looking for approaches to define user-oriented products
What is this about?Design Thinking is now at the centre of many products development and organisation innovation strategy.
In this workshop you will be able to learn Design Thinking principles and techniques, and to practice with hands on activities. By focusing on the Empathy step you will also gain a better understanding of digital products users!
Why innovation! is a Digital Transformation Accelerator focusing on Business Innovation, Agile Adoption and People-centric Design. We are Innovation & Organisation Change Management Experts, ready to support you in Singapore, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
Outline:2.00pm – Introduction and warm-up
- Why innovation! presentation and training agenda
- Warm-up activity
- Principles & Mindset
- The 5 steps: Empathy, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test
- Use Case presentation and workshop rules
- Prepare and conduct interview
4.15pm – Challenge (continue)
- Insights categorization
- Persona definition
- Empathy Map
- Refined problem statement
- Group sharing
6pm – End of the training
Click here to find out more about PIXEL’s Design Thinking programmes!