ESG Webinar - Sustainable Urban Infrastructure Opportunities in India
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
ABOUT | PROGRAMME | WEBINAR INFORMATION
Coupled with increasing demands for data centres for its 1.3 billion-strong population, infrastructure development underpins India's growth strategy as policies and incentives are introduced to bolster Asia's third-largest economy.
Furthermore, the GOI's push to position India as a leader in sustainability has transformed India into the fourth largest market in the world for green buildings. The Union Budget 2021-22 announced on 2 February 2021 further highlights India's commitment towards sustainable infrastructure development across various infrastructure verticals.
If you are an investor, developer, contractor, sustainable solutions provider, infrastructure service, or related company, tune in to learn more about sustainable urban infrastructure opportunities in India.
- Gain insights into the infrastructure landscape and project opportunities in India driven by the private and public sectors.
- As a Singapore participating company, explore possible avenues of collaboration with Indian conglomerates and established Singapore companies based in India.
- Learn more about the different infrastructure asset classes such as residential, commercial, data centres, public infrastructure, and industrial parks. You will also learn how COVID-19 has changed demand in this new normal, and how corporates in India have positioned themselves to capture growth post-COVID.
- India has been focusing on sustainability and responsible development in recent years. Learn how conglomerates, developers and project owners are incorporating sustainability and sustainable solutions into their projects.
|1300 - 1305 hrs||Opening Address|
Ms Audrey Tan, Global Markets Director, South Asia and Singapore India Partnership Office
|1310 - 1325 hrs||Importance of sustainable infrastructure and Singapore-India Collaboration|
Mr Kow Juan Tiang, Deputy Executive Director, Infrastructure Asia
|1330 - 1345 hrs||Overview of the infrastructure landscape in India, government FDIs and entering the Indian Market|
Mr Vaishakh Kapadia, Partner, ALMT Legal
|1350 - 1405 hrs||Outlook for business parks and Capitaland India's sustainability initiatives and plans|
Mr Vinamra Srivastava, CEO Business Parks, Capitaland Group India
|1410 - 1425 hrs||Public Infrastructure & Township developments and TATA's sustainability initiatives and plans|
Mr Sameer Sankhe, Head of Digital Transformation & Sustainability Solutions, Tata Projects
|1430 - 1445 hrs||Railways, Metro high-speed rails and water infrastructure opportunities in India|
Mr Andrew McKune, Executive Director, SMEC
|1450 - 1505 hrs||Residential infrastructure developments, trends and opportunities|
Mr Anup Mathew, Senior Vice President & Business Head, Godrej Construction
|1510 - 1525 hrs||Data centre outlook in India and sharing of ESR's joint venture with Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) on industrial and logistics assets in India|
Mr Prakrut Mehta, Director, ESR India
|1525 - 1540 hrs||Q & A Session|
Moderated by Mr Vaishakh Kapadia
To ensure a smooth webinar experience, kindly note the following
- Read the Pre-Session Admin Instructions before joining the session
- Ensure the app / desktop client has been updated to the latest version
- Login using your registered email account
- Avoid logging in using multiple devices
- Use an earpiece with an in-built microphone to enable live communication features during the session
- Access via
- Zoom App (Preferred): Download and install Zoom Cloud Meetings from Google Playstore or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Zoom Desktop Client: Head to Zoom.us/join and install the Desktop Client
This is a by-invite only webinar. Please contact the event organiser for any enquiries.