Start Digital Refresh
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Going digital is key for SMEs’ survival in the business climate we’re operating in today. The scale and impact of digitalisation on enterprises have never been more apparent—many businesses have pivoted their strategies in the past year by incorporating new digital tools to remain competitive and relevant.
Start Digital was launched in 2019 for businesses to start right with foundational digital solutions. SMEs can choose from a range of solutions such as accounting, human resource management, digital marketing, digital transactions and cybersecurity, offered by our banking and telco partners with cost waived for a minimum of 6 months. With the right digital tools, the businesses can now focus on developing and implementing strategies for growth.
Along with the changing business operating environment, the suite of solutions offered by Start Digital have also been refreshed to meet the needs of SMEs today. Join us at the Start Digital Refresh event to find out more about the new solutions, gain insights into key business trends in 2021 and learn how you can develop strategies to enter new markets.
|3:00 pm||Welcome Address|
by Mr Peter Ong, Chairman of Enterprise Singapore
|3:10 pm||Digitalisation Strategies for SMEs|
by Mr Michael Tan, Managing Director & Partner, BCG
|3:25 pm||Start Digital Refresh|
by Ms Alexia Lee, Development Partner, Enterprise Singapore
|3:35 pm||Fireside Chat|
Mr Peter Ong, Chairman, Enterprise Singapore
Ms Michelle Sim, Founder, Sixth Senses Aromatics
Ms Jumaiyah Mahathir, Co-founder, Halalfoodhunt
Mr Roger Khoo, Deputy CEO, P5
Mr Michael Tan, Managing Director & Partner, BCG (Moderator)
|4:10 pm||Q&A Session (open to all)|
To ensure a smooth webinar experience, kindly note the following
- Read the Pre-Session Admin Instructions before joining the session
- Ensure the app/ desktop client has been updated to the latest version
- Login using your registered email account
- Avoid logging in using multiple devices
- Use an ear piece with an in-built microphone to enable live communication features during the session
- Access via
- Zoom App *Preferred*: Download and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings" from Google Playstore or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Zoom Desktop Client: Head to Zoom.us/join and install the Desktop Client