Singapore-China Belt and Road Initiative Investment Forum 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Singapore - China BRI Investment Forum 2018
This is a by-invitation only Forum that aims to bring together business leaders of the region. The Guests-of-Honour for this event will be Mr Chan Chun Sing, Singapore’s Minister for Trade and Industry and Mr Ning Jizhe, China’s Vice-Chairman of NDRC. There will be 2 rounds of robust panel discussions on opportunities along the Belt and Road markets and how professional services play important roles to support the BRI projects.
|9.30am||Registration and Networking|
|10.30am||Welcome Remarks by Png Cheong Boon, CEO, Enterprise Singapore|
Opening Remarks by Director General Zhai Dongsheng, China Center for Promoting the Belt and Road Initiative, National Development and Reform Commission
|10.40am||Keynote Speech by Vice Chairman Ning Jizhe, National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) of the People’s Republic of China|
Keynote Address by Minister Chan Chun Sing, Ministry of Trade and Industry Singapore (MTI)
Panel 1: Third Party Markets Collaboration Opportunities Along the Belt and Road: Insights from Industry Practitioners
|12.00pm||Panel 2: Financing Projects and Safeguarding Businesses Along the Belt and Road|
Max Loh, Managing Partner for Singapore and ASEAN, Ernst & Young
1. Pang Yee Ean, Director General for Investment Operations, Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank
2. Hu Xinquan Winston, Chief Risk Officer and Deputy Country Head, Bank of China Limited, Singapore Branch
3. Chen Zhong, President, China Communications Construction Company Ltd (International)
4. Piyush Gupta, Group CEO, DBS Group Holdings Ltd
5. Yaseen Anwar, Senior Advisor, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), Singapore Branch
6. Chan Leng Sun, SC, Deputy Chairman, Singapore International Arbitration Centre
7. Tay Peng Cheng, Partner and Joint Head (Energy, Projects, and Construction Practice), WongPartnership
|2.30pm||Project Sharing Seminar by China Center for Promoting the Belt and Road Initiative,|
National Development and Reform Commission
|4.30pm||Refreshments and Networking|
|5.30pm||End of Programme|
* Please note the programme is correct at time of update and may be subject to further changes.