Global Talent Mobility Seminar 2019
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Singapore enterprises growing their business overseas are recognising the increasing importance of global talent mobility. Sending talent overseas can be challenging as each overseas market has its unique set of compliance and legal requirements. Your obligations as an employer may differ depending on who and how you deploy your people overseas.
Developing global talent mobility capabilities helps your business to:
- Maintain compliance with immigration, employment tax and labour laws in overseas markets
- Recruit, develop and retain talents for international business expansion
- Gain a stronger foothold in the overseas market
HR professionals responsible for managing international deployments need to understand and navigate challenges in areas such as immigration, payroll, social security, individual tax, compensation reporting, and employment law.
Hear from PwC's Global Mobility specialists from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Myanmar on how you can deploy your people overseas in an effective and compliant manner. Attendees will also discover important local practices and regulations that businesses need to know when entering the respective markets.
Who should attend
CHRO/CPO, HR directors, HR professionals and/or key decision makers interested to understand compliance matters in the area of global talent mobility.
- Receive a country-specific talent mobility guide for effective overseas deployment
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on global mobility
- Learn about the talent mobility landscape in the respective markets
- Q&A session with PwC’s panel of specialists to address your challenges
|900||Opening by Enterprise Singapore|
|905||Impact of COVID-19 on Global Mobility|
|930||Overview of key HR actions at each stage of an international deployment|
|940||Get started on immigration, taxes and labour laws|
Focus on local market compliance obligations and best practices
|1045||Practical learning through case studies for sending:|
• Interns and fresh graduates
• Experienced hires
• Fly-in fly-out business travellers
|1100||Q&A - addressing your mobility challenges|
|1145||End of seminar|