Entering Europe: Understanding EU Food Import Regulations
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
As one of the largest consumer markets with an increasingly health conscious consumer base, Europe is an attractive opportunity for Singapore food exporters. Despite the interest of companies in exporting to this market, it can be challenging to navigate the EU regulatory requirements.
Join us in the first of a series of initiatives curated to bring Singapore food manufacturing companies into key Western European markets. This webinar will help you gain a better understanding of EU food import requirements and how you can access opportunities in the European food sector.
- Glean insights on key opportunities for food manufacturers in Western Europe and the go-to-market strategy
- Learn about the main principles of EU food import requirements, including the audit process and best practices in obtaining EU-approved establishment certification through case-studies
- Find out how you can tap the EU-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (EUSFTA) to enhance your export competitiveness and support your market entry into Europe
|4.00pm ||Welcome address |
|4.05pm ||Understanding opportunities in Western Europe|
Regional Group Director, Europe
|4.15pm ||Unpacking EU food import requirements|
Deputy Director, Industry Development & Community Partnership
Singapore Food Agency
|4.45pm ||Enhance your export competitiveness in the EU with EUSFTA|
Foo May Yan
Senior Development Partner, Free Trade Agreement
The Zoom Webinar link will be emailed to participants closer to the event date.
To ensure a smooth webinar experience, kindly note the following:
- Read the Pre-Session Admin Instructions before joining the session
- Ensure the app/ desktop client has been updated to the latest version
- Login using your registered email account
- Avoid logging in using multiple devices
- Use an ear piece with an in-built microphone to enable live communication features during the session
- Access via
- Zoom App *Preferred*: Download and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings" from Google Playstore or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Zoom Desktop Client: Head to Zoom.us/join and install the Desktop Client