Design Thinking: From Insights to IOT Solution
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Who is this for?
- Tech and media organisations based in Singapore
- User companies interested to learn how Design Thinking can be applied to adopting an IoT solution
- Those interested to learn how the basics of human-centric design thinking, principles and process can be applied to developing IoT solutions
What is this about?Design Thinking is widely regarded as a powerful tool for innovation with a focus on the needs of customers. This approach involves empathising with the people you are designing for. After gathering findings during the Empathy phase, it is critical that the insights can be translated into innovation opportunities and subsequently meaningful solutions. In this workshop , we will look at how to create solutions and engaging experiences for IoT solutions that involve both hardware and software.
Orcadesign is a forward-thinking innovation and strategy consultancy firm with over 25 years of experience in creating impactful solutions. Adopting a human-centred and dynamic approach towards innovation, we identify consumer trends and understand underlying user needs and motivations, before translating them into meaningful insights and drive product and service design innovation.
Programme14:00 – 14:30 | Introduction
- About Orcadesign
- Why and What is Design Thinking
14:30 - 15:15 | Design Thinking: Customer Journey Mapping
- IoT Case Study
- Understand Customer Journey Mapping
15:15 - 16:00 | Design Thinking: Findings to Opportunities
- Mapping Customer Journey with Findings
- Forming Insights and Opportunity Statements
16:00 - 16:15 | Break
16:15 - 17:00 | Design Thinking: Ideation and Evaluation
- Creating ideas
- Evaluating ideas
17:00 - 17:45 | Group Sharing
- Sharing of group outcome
17.45 - 18.00 | Q&A